Tuesday 6 September 2011

And it all begins

My dance program started today. Usually we would have our technique class today, but for our first class we just got to know everyone and orientation. Then my roommates and I took Joanne's street jazz and then her jazz class. It was unreal, kicked my butt. I'm gunna be so sore tomorrow. 
Speaking of my roommates.. Three of us from ITP moved into a basement suite in Westside Vancouver. It's been awesome, they're really cool girls; Danee and Courtney. The place is nice, but it was super dirty when we moved in so we've spent the last three days cleaning. We take the bus downtown for classes and so far we've been strugglin with it. We can never seem to find the right bus, so today we were late for our first meeting.. Good first impression, oops.
I can't wait to take some more classes and figure everything out!

No comments:

Post a Comment